Click to feed Selar's frog!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Man in my pocket and having a "Blast"

HI! *Waves* How are you today? I am doing just great!



Last week, specifically everything after Satureday went by WAY to fast for my liking. Thursday I went to the local Agicultural Fair. I had a blast. I enjoyed taking pictures and spending time with my friend and family than I did riding the rides. I know that sounds weird, but it is true. I loved it. Especially when you see the pictures I took. Click here to see the little man that road around in my pocket. He was a very intersting person to have with me all night. I don't know if he enjoyed himself or not. You will have to ask him.



Satureday was a "Blast." The youth group went the the Carolina Youth Blast. I know, BAD pun, but I couldn't help myself! There were carnival like games that tested your skills, a mechanical bull, foxhole human foosball, climbing wall, giant slide, obstacle course racing, sparing, somo wrestling, and a volleyball tournment. My favorite games would have to have been the human foosball and sparing. The time spent in the van coming and going was pretty fun too!



There also was three services scattered through out the day. Mike Shrock was the speaker. He spoke on Salvation, the heart of an unbeliever, and the kind of "fountain" we should have. All three messages were good. Mike Shrock is always very animated. In the first service he yelled to infasize that he was excited about being saved. It echoed like you wouldn't believe! He was so tickled about that he yelled again! It echoed again! I am sure the whole area was wondering what in the world was going on! It was so funny....



There doesn't appear to be anything fun planned this weekend. It will probably be spent cleaning and organizing. What fun! :P

No comments: